Wild Rose Candle
Close your eyes. The smell of rosewood and fresh cut roses will have you thinking you’re in the middle of a rose garden.
- Scent: fresh cut roses and rosewood
- Size: 8 oz
- Burn Time: 40-60 hours
- top - fresh cut roses, bergamot tea, orange, lemon
- middle - black pepper, ginger
- base - rosewood, vetiver, cedar wood
Handpoured in Tucson, Arizona. Cruelty-free and ethically sourced.
- Trim your wick – Your wick should be only 1/4" long every time you light your candle. Too long and you will create excess soot around the candle rim.
- Create a large melt pool for an even and complete melt – Please consider burning your candle for 30 minutes initially, or until the wax has a complete melted top layer. This is important to ensure an even burn throughout the lifetime of the candle.
- Do NOT leave your candle unattended. – Please exercise standard fire safety with your candle. Do not burn your candle unattended. Do not leave a lit candle around children. Keep away from items that can catch fire. Jar is hot while lit and immediately after extinguishing the flame.